Swimming pool filter sand tank system, the sand tank needs to be replaced with quartz sand every 1-2 years!
- Method of replacing sand tank filter system:
- Open the filter sand tank, clean up the original sand and dirt, and select sand with the shape of a regular hexahedron with coaxial edges and corners;
- Stacking of quartz sand: Quartz sand has gaps between the edges and corners of each quartz sand in the stacking of the sand cylinder. These gaps can allow water to pass smoothly and large gap deviations cannot pass, so The effect of initial purification. The size of the gap determines the filtering accuracy of the sand tank.
- When the gap is too high, the filtering accuracy increases, but if the gap is too small, the water output of the entire sand layer will decrease. which will affect the water output of the sand tank. Therefore, the gap between the quartz sand Determine the filtering effect, and the size of the quartz sand and the integrity of the quartz sand directly determine the size of the quartz sand voids. It can also be known that this is an important factor for sand tank filtration.
- After the sand is laid, install the filter sand tank, pay attention to check the tightness
Pool equipment connection diagram
Swimming pool filter sand tank sand changing precautions:
- Before changing the sand, use a waterproof material. To completely cover the electrical components near the sand tank to prevent burning.
- When filling sand, the central pipe shall be sealed.
- When washing sand, be sure to wash it first and then backwash. Pay attention to the pressure gauge during backwashing. If the pressure exceeds 3kg during backwashing, you should immediately switch to front washing.
- The filling volume of sand should not exceed 70% of the total volume so that there is space for backwashing